SunSwap, a decentralized application on TRON for exchanges in between TRC20 tokens, just recently revealed it has actually formally rolled out an upgrade with the brand-new SunSwap V2.
There have actually been a series of enhancements carried out based upon the swap and liquidity system, with V2 including the following modifications:
- Users do not require TRX as an intermediary to switch TRC20 tokens;
- Now users can straight add liquidity to trading pairs of any 2 TRC20 tokens;
- V2 consists of a new swap routing procedure that can instantly suggest the optimum swap path;
- A brand-new liquidity migration feature has actually been included, permitting users to migrate liquidity from SunSwap V1 and V1.5 to SunSwap V2 in a fast way;
- The user interfaces and interactions for swap, liquidity pools, the explorer, and other modules have actually likewise been enhanced.
“Committed to constructing long-term worth, SunSwap has made considerable progress in enhancing its functionalities, user experience, and security. We are positive that as V2 goes live, it will surely deliver a much better user experience.”
– – The SunSwap Team
Around 2 months ago, the SunSwap group acquired JustSwap and officially renamed it SunSwap, in addition to releasing the exchange on the domain sunswap.com. All trading charges collected on SunSwap go directly to liquidity companies of the protocol, rather than the procedure itself.
The post TRON TRC20 exchange SunSwap presents V2 upgrade appeared first on CryptoNinjas.