Quant Network, the creator of Overledger, a protected, simple, and cost-efficient API connection platform to all significant DLTs, just recently revealed the live launch of the Overledger 2.0 variation. The upgrade consists of crucial functionalities for use on mainnets in addition to other amazing brand-new features, consisting of:
- New API– The new Overledger API has been transformed into “one API for whatever”, bridging the worldwide communities of DLTs and APIs.
- Standardised— Based on ISO TC/307 offering basic and basic interface to access all supported DLTs and blockchains.
- Secure & & Scalable— Implemented OAuth federated authentication standards, allowing single sign-on for enterprise customers and implemented scalability and resilience updates for cloud infrastructure.
Overledger 2.0 supports information change for payment transactions to Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. Plus, the brand-new SDK V2.0 is more lightweight; with its information improvement performance mainly moved into Overledger V2.0’s prepare service.
- Uploading of Private secret into a JKS file.
- Signing for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple payment transactions.
- Getting an access token and revitalize token using: Client ID, Client Secret, Overledger UI Username, Overledger UI Password.
- Overledger developer sandbox now consists of mainnet for V2.0 For more details, see the listed below guides: Release keeps in mind V2.0 Developer Guide for the UI V2.0
- Developer Guide for Remote Connector Gateways V2.0
The post Quant Network launches Overledger 2.0 with interoperability to Ethereum, XRP and Bitcoin appeared initially on CryptoNinjas.