MurAll is an on-chain digital collaborative mural/canvas/wall that anyone anywhere can draw on, without restrictions on what you can draw. The entire ethos of the MurAll project is that it fits with the blockchain narrative of a neutral place that doesn’t filter, censor or stop any transaction. A place for true freedom of speech through art.
MurAll airdrop is worth up to 1.048.576 PAINT tokens for eligible NFT artists, and NFT holders can claim 193.537 PAINT tokens.
1.048.576,00 PAINT Token
Step by step guide
- Visit MurAll’s Airdrop Page
2. Connect your Metamask wallet.
3. You are eligible to claim PAINT tokens if:
A) You are a verified blockchain artist address collated from Known Origin / Rarible / SuperRare / Async Art – Snapshot was taken 15th November 2020.
B) You are a trading NFT holder.
– Your NFTs are fully ERC-721 compatible
– You have more incoming than outgoing transactions with said NFTs
– These criteria were fulfilled at the time of taking the snapshot (18th December 2020)
4. The PAINT airdrop claim contract has a timelock of 365 days from its inception (22nd January 2021), which allows us to reclaim any unclaimed PAINT after 365 days in order for us to redistribute in other ways, so eligible claimants have until 22nd of January 2022 to claim.5More information can be found in the MurAll FAQ section.6Join AirdropBob’s Telegram Group & Twitter Channel (optional)