Lithium Finance, a decentralized data oracle solution, announced today it will host its IDO on Polkastarter on August 5th. Polkastarter is a totally decentralized procedure for introducing new ideas. With Polkastater, tasks can raise awareness, develop a devoted neighborhood, and get long-lasting support.
“This comes after the effective launch of our pre-IDO on Convergence earlier in June. Polkastarter partnered with Lithium Finance on our previous pre-IDO. We are pleased to work together with our friends at Polkastarter again for our IDO.”
– – The Lithium Finance Team
IDO Sale Details
- IDO Date: August 5th, 2021
- Token Ticker: LITH
- Optimum Total Supply: 10,000,000,000
- Overall IDO Allocation: 200,000 USD
- Initial Market Price: 0.006 USD
Token Allocation by Percentage
The overall tactical sale (including the seed round and two private sale rounds) is 19% of all tokens. Keep in mind, funds raised from the IDO will be used for innovation development, neighborhood structure, partnerships, and marketing to develop out Lithium Finance.
Token Unlock and Vesting Schedule
- Seed: 0% unlocked at listing. Daily vesting over 1 year.
- Strategic Round I & & II: 20% opened at listing. Daily vesting over 1 year.
- Public: 100% opened at listing.
- Team: 6 months cliff. Quarterly vesting over 2 years.
- Advisor: 6 months cliff. Quarterly vesting over 2 years.
- Liquidity: 5% opened at listing. Month-to-month vesting over 5 years.
- Community: 2% opened at listing. Regular monthly vesting over 5 years.
- Community: 5% opened at listing. Monthly vesting over 5 years.
- Just whitelisted addresses will have the ability to access the Lithium Finance IDO sale.
- Eligibility criteria for the Polkastarter swimming pool can be discovered here.
- Effective whitelist applicants will need to pass KYC and AML requirements.
- Citizens from the following nations will not be eligible to participate in the IDO process: Botswana, Cambodia, China, Comoros, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & & Tobago, Tunisia, USA, and Yemen.
The post Lithium Finance to host IDO on Polkastarter to build out information oracle service appeared initially on CryptoNinjas.