Bluehelix, a crypto property trading technology platform, has actually revealed the Beta release of its Bluehelix Bridge Solution (BBS), an MPC-based cross-chain bridge for decentralized transfers and exchange.
Currently, the Bluehelix Bridge Solution (BBS) supports BTC, ETH, HECO, BSC, DOGE, Polygon, and TRON, and will soon support Solana, Near, Cosmos and others.
As of August 31st, independent cross-chain addresses exceeded 1,800, cross-chain deposits and withdrawals surpass 5,000, and cross-chain access goes beyond USD 10 million.
Advantages of Bluehelix
- Totally open-source and very simple to access: Projects can carry out direct cross-chain operations through the Bluehelix public chain and API without any costs. As an open-source public chain, Bluehelix supplies underlying support for different financial and business services through open API user interfaces.
- Assistance for cross-chain native assets and deposit methods: The Bluehelix Bridge Solution (BBS) solution supports all public chains and their native possessions, and does not restrict deposit methods, consisting of cross-chain deposits from centralized exchanges.
- Security & & innovation patents: At present, numerous cross-chain bridges on the market use a smart contract release design for cross-chain, which has numerous defects in security. Bluehelix has actually accomplished complete decentralization with trademarked MPC distributed essential innovation, and any cross-chain user assets have independent cross-chain custody addresses.
- Open & & transparent: All cross-chain procedures and asset deals on Bluehelix are completely transparent, consisting of addresses. Each cross-chain call process can be queried on the chain and on the explorer. In addition, Bluehelix has passed the audits of SlowMist and Peckshield. Its multi-layer cross-chain custody nodes support quick rotation and are supported by numerous widely known organizations.
Any project, public chain, and wallet can be cross-chained based on the Bluehelix BBS solution to achieve decentralized flow in between various environments:
- Public chains: Bluehelix supports the N * N cross-chain model, supports total chain-to-chain data interoperability, and assists public chains to quickly and securely introduce numerous environments in a decentralized way. Presently, Bluehelix works with present traditional public chains, as well as all mainstream cross-chain services.
- Projects: There are many cross-chain bridge options on the marketplace, however most of the projects can not solve the problems of high cross-chain expenses and troublesome cross-chain processes. The Bluehelix Bridge Solution (BBS) helps DeFi jobs accomplish safe and totally free blood circulation between public chains
- Wallets: Bluehelix helps wallet users realize property circulation among multiple public chains in a fast, safe, and hassle-free manner.
Note, the Bluehelix Bridge Solution (BBS) is still in Beta. Any specific or neighborhood can produce a liquidity pool in HDEX (DEX constructed on Bluehelix). This function will boost the activity of existing users. At the clever agreement level, Bluehelix will support WASM and EVM in the future, allowing jobs to release rapidly.
The post Bluehelix rolls out initial release of MPC-based cross-chain bridge solution appeared first on CryptoNinjas.