- Bitcoin Bitcoin/USD When ethereum Ethereum/USD It surged late Sunday night, joining the rest of the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization and rising significantly.
|coin||price||Profit (recorded at 9 PM ET)|
- What happened: Bitcoin rose 3.42% to $17,175 over the past 24 hours, surpassing $17,000, according to data from CoinMarketCap. ETH rose 7.84% to $1,292.
- same corner dogecoin Doge/US Dollar also showed positive gains, rising 4% to $0.075.
- Cryptocurrency market capitalization increased 2.77% to reach $845.4 billion.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 2.1%, the S&P 500 Index rose 2.3% and the Nasdaq Composite Index closed 2.6% higher on Friday.
- The Dow and S&P 500 hit their highest levels since November 30th, while the Nasdaq hit its highest since December 29th.
look more: Best Crypto Day Trading Strategy
- Analyst view: Popular Cryptocurrency Analyst Michael van de Poppe .
- Crytpo lender Genesis cut 60 positions, or 30% of its workforce, last week as it tried to save money in an attempt to stave off a bankruptcy filing.
- Analysis of Glassnode data by CryptoSlate shows a significant increase in open interest against both Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- The analysis shows a clear trend of call options being significantly more popular than put options, demonstrating strong bullish sentiment among option traders. Bitcoin demand is highest in the $15,000 to $20,000 range, with call and put options roughly even.
- This is not surprising given the recent consolidation since 2000. FTX It has collapsed and continues to trade within this popular price range.
According to Documenting Bitcoin, the source of all BTC stories, over 85% of Bitcoin is reported to be dead.
Read the following: Genesis billionaire-backed crypto lender cuts 30% jobs in months after laying off 20% of staff