MIAMI, Fla., Dec. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — In recent years, the new cryptocurrency facet of financial technology has spawned over 21,000 tokens now traded on the blockchain. Investors struggle to navigate through the noise with little to no guidance on how to find projects built for long-term stability and scalability. Finding a company on the blockchain with a revenue stream can be difficult, if not impossible, and may cause investors to give up. A company that gives you the option to participate in exciting expeditions, as well as the opportunity to earn rewards based on your commitment to adventure with a fully docked and experienced team.
DefiGold is a decentralized proof-of-stake company on the Ethereum blockchain, which launched on December 7th, 2022 and saw an astonishing 900% uptick at launch. DefiGold has secured its first set of mining expeditions in Montana, USA, where he will begin operations in the spring of 2023. Investors who participate in the community are called “miners”. Additional expeditions are currently being negotiated across North American states. The company’s Tokenomics supports mining operations and capital investor reward systems. “Miners” can purchase tokens and choose the appropriate staking program based on their trading goals. This passive income system and additional reward opportunities bring stability to the project and foster a dedicated community while the actual mining operations are underway.
DefiGold tokens are assigned a 5% transaction tax as follows: 2% for LP, 1% for marketing, 2% for mining/yield farming. Total supply of $DGOLD is 400 million tokens, with an initial circulating supply of 79 million at launch, with the remaining 311 million tokens locked for future LP injection, staking pools and market maker accounts on exchanges It has been. 40% of the tax will be allocated to the liquidity pool, 20% to the liquidity staking pool, 15% to standard staking, 10% to the team, 10% to yield mining, and 5% to advisors and rewards. increase. The company now has three revenue streams for him. This includes global mining operations, digital yield mining and his monthly NFT raffles offered to holders.
Real Gold Mining: The company’s mission is to fund an experienced and proven mining team. Profits from physical gold mining expeditions are split 50/50. Half of the profits will be reinvested in additional future mining expeditions and the other half will be returned to $DGOLD tokens in the form of buybacks and staking pools.
Yield “Mining” (Agriculture): Earn at least 14% monthly income on your company’s investment in gold and generate agricultural profits. 75% of the profits from the company’s investments will be allocated to expanding the physical gold mining venture, and the remaining 25% will be used to buy back $DGOLD tokens, which will feed the staking and reward pools .
Monthly NFT Raffles: Raffles are monthly chances to win highly valuable and sought-after NFTs that may otherwise be out of reach for novice investors. A small amount of the prize will allow him to purchase NFTs and participate in a drawing to win prizes. Proceeds from this monthly event will be allocated towards token buybacks and additional community giveaways.
The company’s investors have the flexibility to choose the perfect staking program. The pool is already started and just started. A “miner” can choose a standard staking pool with his 6 options on lock duration, including an unlocked pool of 10% APY or his 1 year lock of up to 45% APY. The liquidity staking pool also has his 6 different locking periods with unlock options starting at 20% APY and his 1 year option up to 55% APY.
DefiGold brings the excitement of physical gold mining to the blockchain, lowering the barriers to entry for pioneer investors to experience the excitement of a real expedition to find gold. Early “miners” can benefit from a virtual staking platform, being in the front row and participating in unusual and often hidden adventures directly from their computer screens. For more information about DefiGold, visit https://www.defigold.io and join the community today.
CONTACT: Chris Nelson (Founder) DefiGold info (at) defigold.io