Get your daily bite-sized digest of crypto and blockchain-related news and explore the stories flying under the crypto news radar today.
- Binance.US It announced that it will introduce a new feature called Pay, allowing users to send, request and receive crypto with friends, family and contacts on the exchange. It offers instant payments for approximately 150 supported cryptocurrencies, and all Pay transactions feature zero gas and zero transaction fees.
- Rosen Law Office announced a class action lawsuit against Yuga Labits founders Wiley Arronau and Greg Solano, and many other groups and individuals, including Paris Hilton, Kevin Hart, Justin Bieber, Gwyneth Paltrow and Serena Williams, are “purchasers of” on behalf Yuga securities sold as various non-fungible tokens” (NFTs) and Ape Coin (APE) From April 23, 2021 to December 8, 2022. According to the lawsuit, the defendants made “false and misleading statements regarding Yuga’s growth prospects, financial ownership, and financial interests of Yuga securities investors” and used “a celebrity to lure unsuspecting investors.” Promoters were used “to allow YUGA insiders to sell unregistered YUGA securities,” he said.
- Howard G. Smith Law Office announced that a class action lawsuit had been filed on behalf of the investor who bought it Singularity Future Technology Co., Ltd. f/k/a Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd. “Securities from February 12, 2021 to November 17, 2022” The company claims to have made materially false and/or misleading statements on various issues, including cryptocurrency mining transactions, among others. doing.
- U.S. federal judge Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) must provide Offshore DAO Several news outlets reported today on the lawsuit against the project. Specifically, the CFTC was mandated to serve the founders of the decentralized trading platform, Tom Bean and Kyle Kistner. bee xeroxthe predecessor of Oki DAO.
- jewel banklicensed banks Bermuda Monetary Authority Announced collaboration with Polygon (MATIC) blockchain to issue stablecoins.Jewel Bank Fully Backed Jewel US Dollar (JUSD) The Polygon stablecoin “will bring Jewel Bank’s full suite of banking services to the Polygon ecosystem of developers and institutions,” said the press release. He added that the Jewel USD stablecoin will maintain a minimum 1:1 reserve ratio to the USD.
- of Financial Stability Board (FSB) said it was set to keep crypto firms “to the same standards as banks”[…]If you provide the same services that banks provide. A spokesperson for the global financial services regulator told the Financial Times that it will develop a new set of international rules governing crypto assets in early 2023, which will then be implemented by local governments.
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi) Lending Protocol and Creator of the DAI Stablecoin, manufacturerDAOannounced that it has approved the reopening of the DAI Savings Rate (DSR) and will provide a fixed yield of 1% to holders who deposit DAI into DSR smart contracts. It added that the interest rate hike will be rolled out and enacted on-chain on December 13, following executive vote approval by Maker Governance.
- MerlinDeFi Portfolio Tracker Built by ThunderFintech-turned-DeFi service provider has announced that it has merged. ledger liveAccording to a press release, Ledger Live users can now access Merlin’s DeFi performance analytics directly from their hardware wallet. Soon, Merlin will allow investors to claim liquidity provider fees and rewards directly from its interface, the company added.
- Crypto payment ecosystem coin pay partnered with future flightis a UK-based company that offers private charter services in Europe and the Middle East, allowing travelers to book flights using crypto assets. According to the announcement, “Since Mirai Flight integrated CoinsPaid’s seamless crypto payment solution CryptoProcessing, the company’s revenue has increased by 30%.”
- Web3 Entertainment Company fume announced a songwriting camp in partnership with the Generative Audio Project. block tone At Art Basel Miami Beach. The camp brought together Web3 artist Leo Craggan and Metastar’s Angelbaby, platinum his executive producer and Hume co-founder Stoller, and his two-time Grammy-winning blocktones co-founder. led by Ginobolli.
- Owners and operators of Bitcoin (BTC) mining facilities Terrawolf announced that it has restructured a previously announced purchase agreement with a mining hardware manufacturer. bitmainThis will allow the company to “significantly expand its self-mining capacity and fully utilize the 160 MW of available mining capacity expected in the first quarter of 2023,” the press release said. increase. It also announced that it had raised new capital. $10,000,000, to pay off the convertible promissory note Yorkville Advisors Global At the same time, we will notify Yorkville to terminate the accompanying Standby Stock Purchase Agreement (SEPA).
- Near FoundationThe non-profit foundation that supports ecosystem development for the NEAR protocol has announced the appointment of several new board members. Mary Beth Buchanan was recruited as a strategic advisor, and Sheila Warren and Jason Warner joined as participants. NEAR Foundation CouncilBuchanan is a former U.S. Attorney and she also Kraken, bit stampand the Board of Directors Cardano FoundationWarren is now the company’s first CEO. Crypto Council for InnovationWarner is a former CTO of Github and current Managing Director redpoint ventures.